Reasons Why Purchasing a New Home is Just Better
The following is the list of key benefits to purchasing a new home versus a resale home.
- Energy Efficient. Compared to older homes, new builds are light years ahead when it comes to saving money on utilities. We show you how we build and what’s in your wall cavities to keep you warm.
- New Technologies. Many advances in sustainable construction and the use of recycled materials help make your new home an environmentally friendly home.
- Safety Features. New builds pass rigorous inspections on core components such as structure, electrical and heating to give you and your family peace of mind.
- Built to Your Specification. There’s no need to demolish walls in a new home to create open-plan living – it comes with the territory. Your new home is entirely yours, including your taste in décor.
Avalon Master Builder offers a variety of new homes and styles throughout the city. You’ll find 2 and 3-bedroom townhomes with an option to develop the basement with two more bedrooms at ZEN Redstone. At ZEN Urban District, you can get into a 2 or 3-bedroom, 2-storey townhome with a fenced backyard and some floorplans offering a rooftop patio.
This means you get a brand new home, with a number of floorplans to choose from, fitted with the most popular finishes like quartz kitchen countertops, stainless steel appliances, washer & dryer and a high-efficiency furnace. All you have to do is move in and start living the ZEN life.
Here are a few advantages of buying a brand-new ZEN townhome:
- Modern open-plan design
- Energy efficient
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Quartz kitchen countertops
- Sustainable construction
- Low maintenance
Best of all, new ZEN townhomes are constructed to the strictest building codes to provide peace of mind and include protection with the Alberta New Home Warranty Program.