Committed to Customer Experience
We are committed to our homeowners from the moment they first contact us to long after they move into their new homes. You can contact us anytime to answer any questions you might have about the operation of your new home.
We set a milestone in the first year with your new townhome to service your home at 11 months. We recommend maintaining a copy of our service forms, allowing you to record any concerns as they arise promptly. By doing so, you will have a comprehensive list ready to share with our Customer Experience Manager when you reach your service milestone. Documenting these items assists us in delivering exceptional service.
We encourage you to submit a service ticket without any waiting restrictions. Your feedback holds value to us as we want you to enjoy your new home without hassle, and we appreciate your input.
To conveniently submit your request, you can use the QR code below to enter a service ticket from a smartphone or click on the QR code from a tablet, laptop or desktop computer, which will open a new window to submit a service request.
- Fill in all information and submit one service item at a time.
- Please include photos and/or video(s) of the reported concern and a detailed description of the problem and location. Please note that we can only create a service ticket with this information.
If an after-hours emergency occurs, please utilize the emergency contact list below, sorted by the community and email Avalon to report the issue; Avalon is not equipped to provide 24-hour service.
ZEN Rockland Park
ZEN Riverstone West
Alberta New Home Warranty Program
We are proud to be a committed member of the Alberta New Home Warranty Program (ANHWP). Through ANHWP, Avalon townhome purchasers are protected with:
- One year Workmanship and Material warranty including defects in items such as flooring and fixtures
- Two year warranty on Delivery and Distribution systems including heating, electrical, and plumbing systems within the unit
- Five year warranty on the Building Envelope (the outer shell of the building)
- Ten year warranty on structural defects