1 – Health and Comfort
- Net Zero Homes have higher air quality, reducing pollens, allergens and associated respiratory and cardiovascular diseases, providing a cleaner and healthier environment for your family.
- High-performance windows help keep internal temperatures comfortable and consistent year-round.
- You can breathe easy, knowing we only use non-toxic materials and supplies, combined with cutting-edge fresh air systems.
- Relax in a well-insulated, tight home that is built to eliminate outside noise such as traffic or lawnmowers.
2 – Energy Efficiency
- Net Zero homes use Passive solar design to enhance natural daylight, filling your home with light and warmth. High-quality insulation reduces energy costs.
- A Net Zero home is built airtight with superior insulation and can generate as much renewable energy as it uses.
- Through extensive draught-proofing around doors, windows, baseboards, and where pipes enter the house, Net Zero homes remain airtight.
- Smart appliances, low-flow toilets and hot water on-demand help to decrease water usage and energy costs.
3 – Affordability
- High energy bills are a thing of the past, as Net Zero homes generate most – if not all its own energy.
- Energy-saving dishwashers, washing machines and toilets, as well as smart controls, help reduce water consumption and energy costs.
- Don’t heat the entire water tank, you can get hot water on demand when you need it and save money too.
- Net Zero homes can generate additional electricity putting it back into the power grid and crediting your account.
- Your smart investment in a Net Zero home today will begin to pay off immediately and grow exponentially.
4 – Environmental
- The technology and design of a Net Zero home reduce(s) carbon emissions.
- By using energy-saving LED lights and Smart controls, you’re able to control where and when you need electricity.
- Net Zero homes minimize your ecological footprint, reducing greenhouse gasses by 5 to 8 tons per year over a conventional new home.
When you examine the advantages of Net Zero homes, it’s clear that they provide a healthier and more affordable option to homeownership.
Net Zero homes have been gaining popularity for many years. Owners benefit from their smart decisions to invest in sustainable homes that provide a healthier and more comfortable place to live. Net Zero Homes are the future.